View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:50 PM   #91
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
The only issue for me now is that if I force open a book with PBreader, it sticks on the main screen until I force it open with the koReader.
Have you set KOReader as the default in the settings menu for the ebook formats you use?
Settings (cog icon)>Device>Associate file extensions

You may also want to delete the handlers.cfg file from your PocketBook filesystem that stores the app which last opened a book:
/mnt/ext1/system/config/handlers.cfg
This config file overrides default app file extension settings. The system will create a new version of this file every time you manually long-press and "open with" on a book.
(You may need to enable the visibility of hidden items to see the system directory on your computer)
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote