View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 06:43 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by errenay View Post
Now, I've got Libra H2O. I've been waiting for new Libra 3 to upgrade my e-reader, but it looks like we have Libra Colour instead of its more classical version. I wonder if I should buy the new Clara B&W or the previous Libra 2 regarding only the reading experience (I don't use audiobooks). Thank you in advance for the useful hints.
Why were you waiting? Did you definitely want to upgrade for some reason, or just waiting to see what the new releases were?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote