View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:50 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
Still, now that I can’t strip DRM off Kindle purchases on my Mac, I don’t buy from Kindle anymore. I’m solely Kobo now for new purchases. But with the backlog of books that I have, I like to keep my Kindle around even though I converted my collection as you did. I like having options, too.
Why can't you strip the DRM off your Kindle purchases? There are three working methods at the moment, the easiest of which is to use Download & Transfer.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote