View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:14 PM   #73
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What I want is to know what the light level would be to get the screen to look similar to the Libra 2 wit no light. 50% is brighter then the Libra 2. That's why the comment. A lot of time I use my Libra 2 with no light. So I want to know what the light level is to get them to look similar
I'll let you know when I get mine. I usually used the Sage and Libra 2 at 15%, since unless I was outside in bright sunlight, it looks grey without any frontlight. I suspect that 30% will be correct, based on how Kobo used that for its battery life estimates, but we'll see.

Last edited by Haesslich; 04-27-2024 at 08:36 PM.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote