View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:03 PM   #69
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibbler View Post
The Maneetpaul video was most interesting, in my opinion it can be difficult capturing by video or photographs differences when it applies to screen qualities.
Even tho the Sage that we bought had problems with the screen, made more apparent with what we have already, I found it impossible to capture by camera.
But in the video linked above there are noticeable differences that probably are emphasised if you have other models to compare to.

I'm not sure in our typical use case the qualities of what a colour ereader could bring would compensate for those differences that I might well find too distracting.
I would love to b able to see one in use without needing to but first, putting aside possible returns and refunds.
GoodEReader does very well shooting video. While the reviews may not be all that good, the video is quite good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote