View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #1
Logoshb
Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Logoshb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Requests to enable Private Messages

Hello! I know there are some threads similar to this but I still can't get an explanation for this problem.

I'm very new at MR but I've already my account activated and I've done some posts. I'm really enjoying the place, but for some reason I'm not able to Private Message, I'm looking in my Edit Options to activate them but there's simple no option to do it.

Same thing for the signature, when I tried to edit it it just says that I don't have the privilege to do it.

Please does anybody know what could be happening?

I've attached some captures of what I see...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Signature.png
Views:	1929
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	171287   Click image for larger version

Name:	Private Messages.png
Views:	1732
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	171288  
Logoshb is offline   Reply With Quote