Thread: Clara 2E Badly formatted epub?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 09:37 PM   #9
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Eyre View Post
The same

I tried a lot of times to convert via Kepub Output, taking care in the preferences to set "Kobo profile" in the Output window, ma is no use.

I also tried with Kobo Touch Extended, I installed it in Calibre but I don't really know whether it is active or not, I didn't see any dialogue window or something during transferring the file from Calibre, but, at any case, nothing changed.
Quite rarely I have a footnotes in the preview window but most of time, no. And about the pictures, the majority doesn't resize.
Don't set the profile to Kobo. Set it to Tablet. Otherwise the images will be resized.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote