View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 06:19 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I have a quick question (and I may be being stupid), but I have a problem with the Libra Colour and calibre.

Before, books would always be sent to the "Books" folder on the device. Now, however, they are all sent to separate author folders not contained in the "Books" folder. Which makes for an organizational mess.

I did also upgraded my computer at basically the same time I got the Libra Colour, so I may have forgotten a setting somewhere. But I tried to go screen-by-screen and copy my settings, so I really don't know.

Any suggestions?
In the KoboTouchExtended driver or the KoboTouch driver, the template I use is
Code:
books/{author} - {series} {series_index:0>2s|| - } {title}
That puts all the eBooks in the books directory.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote