View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 05:50 PM   #14
jrw174
Connoisseur
jrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the roughjrw174 is a jewel in the rough

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastEriq View Post
On PB 631 as well. 0.5 sort of works: only if ssh in the (rooted) device and run the script from shell. In that case I get the dialog "Updated record for Book Title: ... ID: nnnn, Current Page: n, Of Total Pages nnn". And the librarian shows the updated percentage.

If I run the app from the application menu, I only get a dialog with "Error detected at Get KoReader book Id.Error is"

trying the ealiser versions: v04 from app, for a change the dialog shows "Error detected at Getting pocketbook book ID". v03 cannot run, probably because of the missing "#!/bin/sh".

Let me know if some logs would help.
I think I got it now with V 0.5.1

I assumed (incorrectly) that the script was running in the directory I wanted. I added CD /to/correct/dir and now it should work. It was failing on creating the log file since it was in the root dir and not the applications dir.

Thanks for giving it a try
jrw174 is offline   Reply With Quote