View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 11:55 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnovationHack View Post
I just tried this myself with three images. I slept it 5 times. I got the same image 4 times and the book cover once. :/ I can’t help but feel I’m doing something wrong.
If you got the book cover, something is very wrong. That should never be displayed when you are using the random screensaver.

I just followed the instructions in the original post by @davidfor and have not seen a book cover in years. A few things are Linux is case-sensitive so screensaver.

Check this message: Random Screensaver
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote