Thread: Miss my PB360
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 10:18 AM   #2
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Really miss my PocketBook 360.
Nook Simple Touch Glowlight.
Just NOT the same !
Does anyone know of a ereader out there that is simular to the 360?
I miss my PB 360° too.

I had many readers since my little PocketBook developed problem with a screen driver.
I had the first Paperwhite, but I was very unhappy with it, because I as so used to being able to configure everything to my taste.

I even had Nook Simple Touch. I have rooted it so I could install FBReader and Coolreader hoping it would be more like my favorite device. I sat on the shelf until I sold it ...

At the moment I have PocketBook Touch Lux 623 [not manufactured anymore] and even that was a disappointment, because generation 4 firmware is not as good as ones on PB360. Newer versions - generation 5 are even much worse. Fortunately there is Coolreader that makes our life bearable.

I am constantly on the lookout for the device with the same form-factor and a lid and there isn't anything like it on the market.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote