View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 09:46 AM   #15
oston
Connoisseur
oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks for all these helpful posts. They prompted me to look at metadata more deeply.
I first saw the alt-text entries for this set of 53 images while looking at the metadata in Bridge. But when I looked at the images in Photoshop, the entries that were in alt-text (Accessibility) in Bridge were in Extended Description in Photoshop.

CORRECTION.
Photoshop DOES display the same alt-text metadata as Bridge and Photomechanic. There was an entry error in the two files I happened to be looking at in Photoshop. The alt-text had been entered into the wrong field.

But in PhotoMechanic, a widely used program for managing image metadata, the alt-text entry agrees with the Bridge format. PhotoMechanic gives me a lot of control over the metadata of the images. It's over 10 years since I used PM, so I'm very rusty. But if more metadata variations are needed, things might come back fairly quickly.

Last edited by oston; 05-16-2024 at 08:55 AM.
oston is offline   Reply With Quote