View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 09:23 AM   #352
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Now I know, why I received no anwers...

I'm shocked:
It's not possible to send web articles without losing pictures to the Kobo Libra...

What I have been using for years, Amkazon's Send to Kindle extension, or Postlight Reader, which always work perfectly in extracting the articles from webpages, with pictures, of course, Pocket is total garbage.
This is nonsense.

Copy /paste and clean up in LO Writer, save odt as docx and use Calibre to make an epub.

It's an ebook reader, not a tablet.

"Send to Kindle" certainly doesn't work as well as DIY, and isn't part of the Kindle.

The Kobo ereaders are exactly what they claim to be and work better than anything else for sideloaded content. Actual epubs, not web pages!
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote