View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 03:03 PM   #13
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
Nice work. And yes, that really was a brute force attempt!

Hopefully this will open the door for some future theming.
Yes indeed. My weak human brain could not discern any sort of obvious pattern in the mapping, and I thought maybe throwing the whole dataset to chatgpt might result in something. But it turns out I suck at driving chatgpt too!

A file containing a line for every RGB value is 534MB. I think I'll try and figure out how many values for each channel (eg red) result in different packed bytes.

If anyone's smarter at this stuff than me (not hard!) and wants to collaborate, send me a PM.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote