View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:09 PM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
Just got a Kobo Colour (have not used Kobo in years) and followed this thread to see how to get my Calibre to connect. I am using Calibre 6.29 because of the age of my mac. Currently it does not see the device when it is connected. Is there a plug in that I need to download or something I can do?

Thanks.
You may have choices.

There is a Kobo driver that will be updated eventually to include the New Kobo Readers. This driver will be able to be used with older versions of calibre. When that is, I do not know.

You could get Boot Camp and install Windows 10 64-bit and dual-boot so you can run calibre 7.

You could run a VM and install Windows 10 64-bit and run calibre 7.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote