View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:40 AM   #271
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Indoors under dull light: Same font (Rakuten Serif), same size, weight and line spacing. KLC on left at 55% brightness, Libra 2 on right at 28% brightness.

Then outdoors on a partly cloudy morning. Same settings.

Then both at 100% brightness, all other settings the same.

Then both at brightness zero. OK right now, but when it gets really sunny, it is worse. Apart from the darkness issue here, the screen looks great.

I think long term I will be using the KLC for my color books and my Libra 2 for standard reading outdoors, will use the KLC for reading at some other times. I thought I would be passing on my Libra 2 or selling it, but I won’t be for now.

Will post pics from my computer as phone not behaving
P.S. I had to make the photos super low quality before the uploads were accepted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4011.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	207962   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4012.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	207963   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4013.jpeg
Views:	150
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	207964   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4014.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	207965  

Last edited by Pjama; 05-01-2024 at 09:00 AM.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote