View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 01:40 PM   #1
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
sending book to Kindle via SSH

For some reason I have been unable to determine or fix when I plug my Kindle into my laptop recently the mount is being done read-only. Needless to say this does not allow me to send books from my Calibre library to my Kindle.

I have the USB Networking running on my kindle with WiFi access enabled and can SSH to it over WiFi. I have been manually copying books to the Kindle by using Gigolo to do an SSH mount and using FileCommander to accomplish it.

Is there a way to configure Calibre to access the Kindle via SSH to accomplish what I am now doing manually?

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote