View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 12:17 PM   #708
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I seem to remember some chatter about Amazon buying some technology called LiquaVista or some such. What ever happened with that?
That's the one I knew about. No doubt they'd have had to find someone to make it and I suspect it it was tax deductible loss. Also likely they get a better price from E Ink Corp than say Meebook or Bigme. Buried a long time ago. Does Amazon have any assets other than datacentres, offices, warehouses and R&D groups like Lab126 (who outsource Kindle production). The Amazon branded products are all OEM buyin?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote