View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:55 PM   #38
retiredbiker
Addict
retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Oasis, Pop_Os!, Jutoh, Kobo Forma
Cursor insertion point more visible: I wold vote Yes (as would most of my age group, I'm sure.)

I did this in Writer quite a while ago, and it makes a huge difference, even when using big text on a huge screen. (The Writer solution is a gtk.css file trick, so it probably wouldn't wouldn't help in the Qt world, I got it from here: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1027...ter-appearance)
retiredbiker is offline   Reply With Quote