View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 04:48 PM   #22
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Why not just get a tablet? That's what I do for comics.

Aside from screen size, Kobo isn't great with PDFs.
I already have an iPad Air 3rd Gen, which is fine for the comics I purchased on Amazon or PDFs in iCloud. It's the PDFs and comics I purchased from other stores that are the issue. The main issue with the iPad is the weight; I can't hold it for more than 15 minutes or so when reading, whereas my Forma I can hold for an hour or more.

Being able to annotate and read off-line is the requirement for PDFs; I have many RPGs in PDF. (I also read statutory guidance in PDF and need to annotate that.)
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote