View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:05 PM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
As a kid, I remember seeing the hardcover in our house as two books. But if I remember correctly, they were two books together in a slip case.

Like you, I bought the one volume ebook (for the outrageous price of $2) back when it was available. Now I get a cute picture of a dog when I try to look at the product page.

I do remember Clive Barker's Imajica was published as a fat book, then split and is now again available as a single book. I'm sure Shōgun will do the same.

BTW: The new miniseries looks beautiful, but I haven't seen much in the previews that I remember from the book. Maybe my memory is hazy.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote