View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 08:35 PM   #12
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Please try reading and comprehending the quote from the OP's original message with my added highlighting quoted in this message.

Are you attempting to say that what the OP wrote does not qualify as asking to have sexual orientation as part of gender? Gender once used to mean male or female but that meaning has been warped through the years to the point where gender is now used to refer social and cultural differences rather than biological ones and/or to a range of identities that are not not the traditional male and female.
I believe there are two different things: gender and sexual orientation. And by sexual orientation, I mean preferences for sexual intercourse/relations. I believe, from your quote of the OP (and your bolding), the OP was referring to gender, and you are referring to both.

I would be interested in how others interpreted the OP's post (including the OP).