View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 05:22 PM   #11
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
Another aspect to me is increased clutter and decreased ease of use. It's annoying enough to use Spotify for both music and podcasts. I want to leave a song up and ready to continue playing when leaving my music player, so I can continue where I left off; and I do the same with my podcasts. But if both are in the same place like with Spotify, I have to choose to either leave a song or a podcast up for next time.

It also adds unnecessary UI elements.

I just prefer having one program do one thing and separating them.
I need two different apps just for music. Sometimes I want to listen to classical and sometimes I want to listen to something else, and continue where I left off in either one.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote