View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 05:59 PM   #33
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I realized I needed a few things earlier today and luckily they were all on sale. Always nice to save money on stuff I need.

Picked up a wooden charging station thing, sans charger (I don't want some no-name multiport charger, not worth the risk of frying my phones & tablets), an Anker 5-port charger & a six pack of one foot cables to go with it. That'll let me neaten up how I'm storing some seldom-used older tablets.

Now, if they only had new backs on sale, I'd be snapping one up ASAP.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote