View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 06:30 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jospalau View Post
Do you think it may has to do with the styles in the book?

Attachment 204131

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk
You should remove all hyphenation code in CSS. Any webkit lines, any hyphen lines, and any Adobe lines. These are not needed.

Looking at the image again, I noticed something. The margins are not the same. The left margon on ePub is a fraction larger then KOReader. The right margin looks to be the same. So can you fix the left margins so they are the same? If you have to, set the left margin in CSS. But do not change the KOReader left margin. Change the ePub left margin to match. There is one line where KOReader hyphenation better and I want to try to get ePub to do the same. But it may not work because there is a wider left margin.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-05-2023 at 06:35 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote