View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 12:40 PM   #18
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat02 View Post
I am asking, because I would like to use my Touch Lux 3 to show current week schedule that I load from a website. I know I could just make an offscreen logo, but the schedule is dynamic, so it is much easier to just reload the webpage, therefore with the "invisible lockscreen" I could just unlock the device, switch to different bookmark in a web browser and lock it again.
I'd go with an offscreen logo and write a bash script you can run as a user app that'll launch the browser to your schedule page, take a screenshot and save it over the old offscreen logo. Then just run the app whenever you need to refresh/update the schedule on the device.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote