Thread: Clara HD Clara HD or Libra H2o
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 03:12 PM   #5
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
All three of those devices use an e-ink screen with a slightly matte finish. As far as being anti-glare, they should all behave the same. The Libra 2 has a noticeably better contrast of black vs. the previous generation devices, to my eyes, at least. Some people do not really perceive this difference as a big deal, but I've never heard anyone compare the Libra 2 screen unfavorably to any reader other than the old Kindle Voyage.

I do not like the way the Libra 2 has implemented the upraised ridge on the button side. It's does make it easy for your thumb to hold the device one handed on that edge, but it also create a hard plasctic pressure point I'm not fond of.

They all have the save dictionaries,, but no thesaurus, (that I know of, unless you mean the Wikipeida or Google searches.)

I think the Libra 2 is the best e-reader I've ever had my hands on, as long as you are not bothered by Kobo's overall software quality issues.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote