View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 01:33 AM   #74
codychan
Groupie
codychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud ofcodychan has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by price View Post
How can you have "show title" and "show footer"? Are they build-in features only available for Forma? Or what patch you have used?
I still cannot make it with Aura One(4.10.11655)
Recently the kobo stock firmware supports this feature "Show title" and "Show footer", you don't need to install any patches (before this, you can get fullscreen feature in patch, no "Show title" and "Show footer" in settings, just fullscreen).

I'm using Kobo Forma with latest version of firmware, I got Kobo Aura One too, but I didn't touch it since I'm using Kobo Forma, so I cannot remember whether 4.10.11655 for Kobo Aura One supports this feature. You may check the firmware release threads, some people said that you can install that firmware without issues even though Kobo doesn't release it for Kobo Aura One or any other models other than Kobo Forma.

Last edited by codychan; 11-30-2018 at 02:16 AM.
codychan is offline   Reply With Quote