Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-25-2024, 08:05 PM   #1
Rika24
Fanfiction Fan
Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: SONY Touch PRS-650, Nook HD, Kobo H2O Kobo Aura ONE LE, Kobo Libra 2
Question Kobo touch extended customization issues

I’m trying to set up kobo touch extended to convert my epubs to kepubs and I’m having some issues customizing it.

I want to include column tags to show when viewing in the book list. (Series, tags, status) but all it lists are title and author.

I also want it to show book title and chapter title but now it only shows time remaining in header and book title in footer.

Also, for some reason it shows page count wrong. On what should be page 1, it says page 539.

Lastly, I’m getting an error message on books that were already on the Kobo (regular epubs) saying: PLUGBOARD TEMPLATE ERROR

I attached a screenshot of my settings
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1120.png
Views:	48
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	207825  
Rika24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 08:29 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Note: If you ever connected that particular device, those settings done there will have little effect. Those are FUTURE defaults.

Connect the device: On the DEVICE ICON: Right click: CONFIGURE THIS DEVICE

(or, with Calibe NOT RUNNING: you could delete the KOBO EXTENDED driver from the configuration folder. That will use your new DEFAULT)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2024, 09:31 PM   #3
Rika24
Fanfiction Fan
Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: SONY Touch PRS-650, Nook HD, Kobo H2O Kobo Aura ONE LE, Kobo Libra 2
I’m confused, does this not work with the Aura One and the Libra 2? If I configure the device will it rewrite everything on it? Because I only want the plug-in to effect the sideloaded books and not the purchased ones directly downloaded.
Rika24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 10:48 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
If you don't have update purchased books checked, your synced purchases will not be updated. OTOH, you do not have Set series info checked and it appears to be greyed out.

For tags and reading status? Those are in calibre and do not get sent to the Details page.

The header/footer information is limited to what you can set in the settings on your Kobo ereader. The chapter name is read from the navigation document (toc.ncx for ePub2, xhtmn navigation document for ePub3).

Are you mistaking the total pages for the page number? If the ebook metadata is not correct, your Kobo can't do much about that.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-25-2024 at 10:56 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
help needed, kobotouchextended