View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 04:25 AM   #1496
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by fz5kt7h View Post
I'm getting a source file cannot be read error while converting an epub to kfx. I've tried converting a bunch of files including the stand Frankenstein and none of them worked. I also tried running the cli and it still gives me the same error. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Logs attached.
It appears that the Kindle Previewer is not functioning properly when running under Wine on your Linux system. I am not a Linux user and have no means to diagnose this problem.

There are a couple of older software combinations that have been reported by Linux users to work listed in the Installation section of the first post in this thread.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote