View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 09:13 PM   #1486
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinanay View Post
I've converted a bunch of markdown files to EPUB using Pandoc, and then converted the EPUB file to first AZW3 and then KFX. The AZW3 works fine when I sideload it to my Kindle via Calibre on macOS but the converted KFX file has more margins than I'd like, and the background of the whole page except the margins is very slightly gray - the margins are "transparent" as expected. This also results in all the pixels except the margins to refresh on each page turn.

I searched in the thread with some keywords but I was unable to find anything similar. This is the first time I'm using the plugin, is this a common rookie mistake or am I doing something wrong?
There have been no reports of anything similar. If you create a sample file demonstrating the problem and post it here I will take a look at it.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote