View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 03:55 PM   #1287
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
I found NickelMenu on my Kobo Libra Colour caused sluggish instability with WiFi. The password for the saved network needed to be input every time I wanted to access the internet, too.

Now to be fair, I also had problems before I installed Nickelmenu in that my LC wouldn’t see 5GHz networks, so maybe my unit is defective, but once I removed Nickelmenu, the WiFi instability went away and passwords were retained. (I still can’t see any 5GHz networks, tho)

That is almost certainly a coincidence... Nothing NM hooks has anything to do with WiFi.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote