View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 12:03 PM   #9499
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkster View Post
I picked a "Sci-Fi & Fantasy" story/example that I don't believe would be NSFW (it has a small amount of cursing, but no sex). I wanted to provide a legitimate example of the problem as it relates to the site -- I can edit or delete the post if is is breaking the MR rules.
While I appreciate the effort, it's a site called litErotica. Even the banner ads are explicit.

Moderator Notice
For everyone: Please don't post in NSFW links in this thread.

Use PM or github to transmit NSFW site URLs.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote