View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 05:53 PM   #8
Patchicat
Enthusiast
Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet; Nook HD+; Nook Samsung Tab 3
I just learned about this. And they've just lost me as a customer. I happen to have several nook devices as well as a straight android tablet on which I've loaded the android nook app. Opened the pc app and looked at my library. Then I checked it against the library on one of my nooks. Specifically searched for a recent purchase of a book on the pc app, and it wasn't there. Searched for another recent purchase, and it was there. Then I searched for a different recent purchase. No dice. I'm now looking into the kobo apps for android and pc. And I need to see if there's any sort of work around for being able to download the books no longer available for download so I can future proof them. I guess Barnes & Noble wants to go bankrupt. I've been a loyal customer since 2009 when I purchased my first Nook.
Patchicat is offline   Reply With Quote