View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 06:21 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneel View Post
I bought a kobo libra 2 last week and i want to increase storage since i want read comic. I saw some people report they can use all the storage since fat 32 's limit so can i use exfat instead of fat32? Thank you
Do not format the card as FAT32. You will need to generate an image from your original µSD card and write that image to your new µSD card. Once that is done, you can extend the FAT32 partition. The card has 3 (2xext4, 1xFAT32) partitions plus some information stored in the free space.

If you haven't already looked at it, see the Memory Upgrade Mod Guide (With Pictures) for more information on generating and using the image.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote