View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 12:04 PM   #29
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What makes no sense is the word emotionally. In the red text, the kerning looks good. In the black text, the kerning look not so good as ly is not as close as the red text.

I'm using the same font and I've just had a look at the word really in the book I am reading. The ly looks the same as it does in red in your sample. I know for sure I am reading ePub and not KePub.

Are you sue you are not using KePub?
100% sure. I never used KePub and I don't transfer the books from Calibre directly. I sync them manually via Rsync.

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote