View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 11:22 AM   #1965
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
The problem with Bluetooth is that it isn't as good as a wired connection. I've used it with my digital audio player and at times when I'm using Bluetooth the audio will cut out. I don't know if it is because of my headphones (a pair of Shokz OpenMove bone conduction headphones) or because my digital audio player is using Bluetooth Version 4.2.
I've never had any Bluetooth headphones/earbuds cut out other then when the battery is flat. I think it's your Shokz that's the problem.

Even using Bluetooth with my TVs, I've never had a cut out or audio sync issue.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote