View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 11:16 AM   #1964
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
yet they announce that as a feature, like this "Its new frameless four-sided NanoEdge display boasts an ultraslim 5.7mm bezel" *so thin that it can almost cut you like a knife!*
That's OK if it's a TV because it's not portable.

One thing I do like is that my phone is not larger and heavier and much easier to hold. And because my phone is not larger and thicker, the speakers are much better then they were before.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote