View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 03:09 AM   #7
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
It seems the site isn't fully updated. If I try to view the repair page to learn which components you can replace:

http://kobo.com/repairability

I reach a ZenDesk login page, instead.
Yes it was like that a few days ago. Perhaps they've forgotten this page.

One of the early reviews (I am not sure if they just reviewed a press release or an actual device) mentioned Kobo had partnered with iFixit, presumably so that iFixit could give official repair instructions and perhaps be a source for the spare parts. Maybe keep tabs on the iFixit site?
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote