View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:05 PM   #1
Rika24
Fanfiction Fan
Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rika24 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: SONY Touch PRS-650, Nook HD, Kobo H2O Kobo Aura ONE LE, Kobo Libra 2
Question Kobo touch extended customization issues

I’m trying to set up kobo touch extended to convert my epubs to kepubs and I’m having some issues customizing it.

I want to include column tags to show when viewing in the book list. (Series, tags, status) but all it lists are title and author.

I also want it to show book title and chapter title but now it only shows time remaining in header and book title in footer.

Also, for some reason it shows page count wrong. On what should be page 1, it says page 539.

Lastly, I’m getting an error message on books that were already on the Kobo (regular epubs) saying: PLUGBOARD TEMPLATE ERROR

I attached a screenshot of my settings
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1120.png
Views:	54
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	207825  
Rika24 is offline   Reply With Quote