View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 04:33 AM   #18
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid View Post
I have had problems like this before - not ereader related and it chose the older protocol because it worked. Doesn't "I switched my network to 2.4-5GHz" just mean, the device auto selected the network that worked?? Which was probably not 5GHZ, even though the dialogue said it was?
Maybe, I didn't dig any further, because both my home network and my smartphone hotspot are set to 2.4-5 GHz and I didn't have any issue during Kobo set-up.

(On the other hand, my old Libra H2O has not been able to connect to my home wifi since I switched router/network several months ago, whereas it connects without problem to my smartphone one. I thought the problem was the name of my home network. Libra Colour managed to connect to it without any issue.)
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote