View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 12:11 PM   #1047
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanNS View Post
It really is not that complicated:
On your computer download this file (right click on this link and choose Save as or Download or whatever ; also post-download check that browser didn't stupidly add ".txt" as the file extension [the filename should be "device.lua" not "device.lua.txt", if it is incorrect rename it to delete the ".txt" at the end] then copy it and paste & overwrite that over existing file in "koreader/frontend/device/kobo
/" folder on your Kobo that is connected via USB cable.
edit: copied the lua file to the wrong place - its working! Awesome! Thanks so much!

There's a new issue though - the device is rotating in the wrong direction! i.e. when i flip it one orientation, it flips the other way around, so I'm always reading upside down any ideas for a fix? this is on the Kobo Libra Colour...

OH and another thing - while I'm disabling the gyroscope manually the fonts dont appear to be changing in my books???

Last edited by cerem0ny; 05-04-2024 at 12:52 PM.
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote