View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:44 AM   #50
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostcat View Post
I modified @davidfor's 3.48 plugin to work with my Clara 2E and I am quite happy to do the same for the new Kobos. If someone can give my the PRODUCT IDs. Unfortunately, I neither have or intend to buy one of the new Kobos, so will not be able to test any modifications.

The only thing is I have not the foggiest idea what the COVER_FILE_ENDING are and just went with the default.
And where does the product ID live if one were to search for it? :-)
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote