View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 06:38 PM   #11
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
Both models use completely different screens, in addition, the Pocketbook ERA has additional screen layers, which means that thanks to this alone, the KOBO Libra 2 has an advantage in contrast.
I usually read with the warm light on anyhow, so I don't think the slight difference would be that noticeable to me. The Era vs Libra 2 comparison that you linked from Frostbite's post tells me that the Libra 2 and Era not as far off as I imagined they would be, considering some of the negative reviews about the Era. And, again, under warm light I'm guessing the difference would be even less noticeable.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote