View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 02:20 PM   #44
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
When a mod says “Don’t”, it means, “As of now”. It doesn’t mean, “Take your last shot and we’re good.” Note he cited “appropriate places”, not here.
There was no Moderator Notice (like in your green box above), nor any other indication that the post should be considered a moderator action.

I assumed that a post in these forums invited reply. I also assumed that since moderators here do not identify themselves in their posts or avatars, that they are attempting to appear as regular members and want to participate in discussions as regular members.

Might I ask that moderators identify themselves in their avatars, or use the green box for moderator actions, so that forum members know who is and is not a moderator, and when something is a moderator action as opposed to a normal post that is legal to replay to?

I know you will probably deem my post here as "questioning moderator action". But it is not. I am only asking for clarification on how members are supposed to know what posts can be responded to, and what posts cannot.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote