View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 10:02 PM   #24
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
BTW: I think there is an interesting conversation to be had about Mormons and fantasy.

I'm an atheist myself, but I have a good friend that is a Mormon and have gone to a couple of Mormon bookstores with her. That is a religion that is very supportive of fantasy.

They had tons of fantasy novels, kids fantasy novels that I would have actually read and the books didn't feel like the thinly disguised indoctrination that I remember religious kids books having when I was a kid.

The church I grew up in thought reading Magic Kingdom for Sale-Sold! was an invitation to Satan worship.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote