View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 06:09 PM   #75
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Well, after searching this weekend and subscribing to Stark for 30.00, I am doing pretty well. Had one library call me that is in our reciprocal county (Citrus for Polk) - they are sending me a card in the mail with a bookmark of all their libraries and a welcome packet - the librarian was super sweet. They live in a tiny county with a smaller selection of books but she was very excited to speak with me and sign me up.

The Stark came through this afternoon after paying for it after receiving the email.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote