View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 03:21 AM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
What's your preferred reading setting?
I never really thought about it too much, but it looks like 3 is the most common font size setting I use. Sometimes I go to 2 on the Kindle 8th Generation, sometimes to 4 on the Touch (but the Constantina font has a smaller face than do the built-in fonts on the Touch). The Keyboard and Non-Touch stays at 3. Actually the Keyboard is becoming my favorite reader. It looks like I hold the Kindles just a bit over a foot away -- maybe 15".
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote