View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 01:11 PM   #10
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I've had a number of books lately, tell me "this is sideloaded and won't be synced on other devices" when I move a book into a collection. And they are *definitely* amazon books, not sideloaded at all.

And yeah, I notices that it asked for a confirmation when I "deleted" it; and there was no "remove from device" option, which I expected.

I think Amazon is doing something screwy!
Apparently there is also a glitch with covers.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote