Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
jims1125
jims1125 began at the beginning.

Device: prs-600
disable synchronization sony book reader

Can anyone tell me how to disable the automatic sync thaqt happens when I start eBook library and my reader is attached?
jims1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Expand the categories under the Reader item in the left-panel tree, click on Sync and untick everything.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Expand the categories under the Reader item in the left-panel tree, click on Sync and untick everything.
Technically that doesn't turn off the Sync feature, it removes everything that was previously sync'd to the reader.

I know this is an old thread, I'm just adding this for the record.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote